Facebook Fan Page Now Live

Image by Fleaver
After a couple of requests, I gave in. So now you can head on over to the number one social destination on the web (Facebook people) to get even more of our league. Stop on over and share your experience within our races and Gran Turismo 5 with fellow members and gamers alike. Feel free to post your photos and recaps from the races and whatever other related news you would like. I will post all of our pictures and make announcements on the Wall. If you're bored at work and/or you frequent the Facebook, then this is for you. I'll be slowly but surely working on it, building up the photo album database here over the next few days. Follow the link here or as posted in the column to the right.

2 comments:

  1. "Image by swervesauce"? Stealing my work now, are we? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that one of yours? Hell I can't remember. There are over 200 images on my drive now. Changed!

    ReplyDelete